Our goal is to see you succeed! Because of EC’s commitment to students, price is no longer the deciding factor. Our deep scholarships (made possible by generous donors) make a private, Christ-centered education more accessible than ever! And you can attend EC Online while interning at Harvest Time School of Ministry in Fort Smith, Arkansas!
The first step is to fill out our brief application and a student services representative will walk you through the remaining steps toward earning your degree through EC Online! For more information on applying for financial aid please see our Financial Aid Guide.
All students accepted into the EC Online HTSM Cohort receive the HTSM Ministry Scholarship!
EC’s normal tuition rate of $475 per credit hour is brought down significantly with this scholarship. If a student enrolls full time with EC Online without a scholarship, the tuition cost would come to $11,400 yearly (24 credit hours) or $5,700 per semester (12 credit hours). However, the most an EC Online HTSM Cohort student will pay out-of-pocket for tuition is $3,200 yearly (24 credit hours), or $2,400 (18 credit hours). Students who qualify for other forms of financial aid (such as federal Pell grants and/or state scholarships) will pay even less out-of-pocket.
|Additional Fees (Paid Directly to EC)|
|One Time Application Fee||
|* One Time Matriculation Fee||
|One Time Graduation Fee||
|** One Time International Student Fee||
|Additional Fees (Paid Directly to HTSM)|
|$2,000 yearly ($1,000 per term)|
|HTSM Housing||$1600 yearly ($800 per term)|
*Instead of paying separate fees for services like new student orientation, advisement, degree applications, re-enrollment, etc., EC Online students pay a one-time Matriculation Fee and receive these and other services at no extra charge.
**There is an International Student Fee of $75 for those students who are not U.S. citizens.
If you are 25 years of age or older and interested in applying for life experience evaluation, please expect a $35 charge per credit hour evaluated (not granted).
EC Online HTSM Cohort Payment/Refund Policies
PLEASE NOTE: The payment/refund policies on this page are only applicable to EC Online courses and do not apply to your Ground Zero Master’s Commission portion, which is the domain of HTSM. Prices may be subject to change.
Ecclesia College Business Office
ATTN: EC Online HTSM Cohort
9653 Nations Drive
Springdale, AR 72762
Payment for Online Courses
- Payment must be received before your official enrollment. Students do not have to pay for the entire program prior to enrolling, but each course needs to be paid for in full at least one week before the course(s) begin(s).
- A check or credit card for the total amount must be processed by the EC business office prior to our online academic office officially activating your course enrollments. Any Pell and/or Loan money you are granted that is not used for tuition and fees will be reimbursed to you once the College has received it.
Online Financial Aid
- Maximum Pell grants vary from year to year. The amount for the 2016/17 school year is $2,907.50 per semester for those students with the most need.
- Your FAFSA for the upcoming school year may be completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- For Financial Aid assistance, you may contact the Financial Aid Office at 479-248-7236. Your EC student services representative can also help you through the process with the FA office.
Online Refund Policy
The student must file this official Withdrawal Form with the Distance Ed Registrar to receive a tuition credit or refund. Your refund will be calculated on the date/time you submit this form. Students failing to properly withdraw from a course will not receive a tuition credit/refund. The withdrawal fee per course is $25. This applies to administrative withdrawals as well. Please note that your amount of financial aid may be impacted in accordance with your withdrawal date.
All times are in the Central Time Zone. If you are not sure what time it is in the Central Time Zone go to http://time.gov.
Refunds are issued according to the following schedule minus the nonrefundable application and matriculation fees.
(Students must receive official confirmation of course withdrawal from the EC Online office to be eligible to receive the appropriate refund noted below.)
All Online Courses -100% refund through first 6% of a particular offering period (days are rounded up, when possible, to the benefit of the student)
- If the offering period is 8 weeks long, the student receives 100% refund for the first 3 days and 0% thereafter.
- If the offering period is 12 weeks long, the student receives 100% refund for the first 5 daysand 0% thereafter.
- If the offering period is 16 weeks long, the student receives 100% refund for the first 7 daysand 0% thereafter.
There is a 0% refund after midnight on last “refundable” day of class.
Audits/Non-Credits Audited courses or non-credit courses cannot be dropped nor credit/refunds issued. Audited courses are not listed on transcripts.
Course Withdrawal Fee: $25
EC Online Academic Policies
To know more about EC Online in general, please visit the EC Online homepage. If you would like to know more about earning your associate’s or bachelor’s degree online through Ecclesia College while interning at HMC, please fill out our short application or email us! If you prefer to speak by phone please call EC Distance Education at (479) 717-9940 and leave a detailed message. Someone will get back to you shortly.