Who are you accredited by?
Will my credits transfer to another college?
Credit transfer information to some Arkansas colleges and universities is available, Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS). This is not comprehensive, but includes the names of certian courses which have been pre-determined to transfer for credit.
Students planning to earn course credit at one college and transfer to another are advised to research in advance the transfer of credits.
Please note that the responsibility is on the individual student to confirm which credits will transfer towards their chosen field of study at a particular college or university.
What scholarships do you offer?
Ecclesia accepts both Federal and State financial aid.
We also offer many amazing institutional scholarships:
- Christian Leadership Scholarship – $3,000 annually for on-campus students and $1,500 for off-campus students
- Work Learning Program – $4,050 for incoming freshman and up to $5,400 annually
- Academic Scholarship – $500 to $4,000 annually depending on ACT score, starts at 21
- Team Scholarship – Sports and music scholarships determined by department
What is campus life like?
We have an intimate family atmosphere. You will get to know everyone’s name by the end of the year, including your professors. It is not unusual for a professor to host an event at their house each semester. At Ecclesia, you are not a number. You are a person. We have frequent campus events that bring everyone together.
What is there to do in Northwest Arkansas?
Be sure to visit Northwest Arkansas’ official page. You’ll find hundreds of amazing landmarks to visit and events to attend.
- The Walmart AMP (Arkansas Music Pavilion) is an outdoor venue that holds 9500+ for world class artists around the globe.
- Crystal Bridges is a state-of-the-art American art museum located on 120 acres Ozark forests. Free Admission provided by Walmart.
- Downtowns: Each town city has its own specialty shops, restaurants and farmers markets.
- Outdoor Mall Shopping – Pinnacle Promenade, Rogers, Arkansas
- The Walton Arts Center draws more than 150,000 annually to its Broadway musicals, dance performances, comedy shows, and theatre stage productions.
- Outdoor life includes a 38 million dollar biking and walking trail (Razorback Regional Greenway), Lake Fayetteville, Beaver Lake, Arkansas’ State Park Devil’s Den,
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks, and more…
How big is Ecclesia?
Ecclesia is located on 200 acres of Ozark forests. Our residential student body is steadily growing with a current enrollment of 136 students with a goal of 500 students by 2020.
What’s the student-teacher ratio?
You can expect to get plenty of one-on-one time with your professor. Our student-teacher ratio is 11 to 1. That means your average class size is going to be an intimate environment that nourishes an amazing education.
Do you cater to gluten-free / healthy diets?
Our cafeteria offers a large salad bar for both lunch and dinner every weekday. We currently do not offer a gluten-free menu.
Do you have any clubs?
- Christian Counseling. We have a counseling club called Reach that is associated with the American Association of Christian Counselors. This club attends the annual world and national AACC conference. This is also mandatory for Counseling majors.
What division sports are you in?
We are in the NCCAA. The NCCAA is a collegiate athletic association that emphasizes faith and character. There are roughly 100 member institutions between Division I and Division II. Ecclesia competes at the Division I level which features teams that are dual affiliated with NCAA Division II and NAIA as well. This offers very high competition for our athletic teams.
Baseball has averaged nearly 30 wins a year in the first 4 years of the program’s history. The team finished the 2015-2016 season ranked 15th in the final national standings for the NCCAA. This is the 4th consecutive winning season for the Royals.
Men’s basketball finished the 2016-2017 season ranked fourth in the nation for scoring, third for steals per game, and second for rebounds per game. The team also has consistently been ranked as one of the nation’s best defensive teams for several years.
What are the dorms like at Ecclesia?
The dorms at Ecclesia are renovated homes that are located on our beautiful 200 acre campus. Contact an Admissions Counselor to schedule a campus visit!