Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
View the 120 credit hour B.S. in Business Administration degree plan.
The Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is an online degree matching the Institution’s on-campus Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program incorporates the development of the student’s exposure to human problems and personal values through a well-planned curriculum, which integrates within the curriculum increasingly advanced cognitive skills, awareness of self and others, and social and interpersonal skills – all through a Christian worldview.
Certain required courses within the business degree program form the theoretical and practical framework students need to succeed in increasingly responsible leadership roles within their professional and personal organizations. The Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree encourages students to achieve the following educational objectives:
- Cultivate educational breadth through integration with the General Studies core (38 credit hours).
- Understand the functional components of business – economics, marketing, accounting, finance, law, and management.
- Facilitate social development and effectiveness in interpersonal relationships while working and at the workplace through development of a Christian worldview and constructive attitudes toward work, other people, and the quality of life.
- Foster and promote a sense of Biblical ethics and values to be applied in personal and professional lives.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to solve real-life problems through teamwork within the context of an active learning environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree in Marketing